Blue Whale Works, Inc. and its affiliates (“Company”, “we” or "us") welcome you to PkgRun, an shipping
solution service available at https://www.pkgrun.com (hereinafter, “PkgRun” or "Service"), which offers automation
of our Users and are committed to protect the Users' information. We believe that you have a right to know our
practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you visit and use the Service. You consent (please
1. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We collect two types of data and information:
1.1 Non-personal Information.
The first type is non-identifiable and anonymous information ("Non-personal Information"). To put it simply, we
have no idea what is the identity of the User from which we have collected the Non-personal Information.
Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information and behavioral information,
as detailed below:
- Type of operation system (e.g. Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Type of Browser (e.g. Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- Screen resolution (e.g. 800x600, 1024x768, etc.)
- Browser and keyboard language (e.g. English)
- IP address.
- Flash version.
- Computer’s configurations and settings and any similar technical data and information.
- User's click stream on the Service (i.e. the fact that User has chosen to click on a certain link or access
a certain feature on the Service).
- The activities of the User on the Service, including information pertaining to activities made by the User
(e.g. which action was taken on the Service, last login date etc.)
- Any Similar behavioral information.
1.2 personal Information.
The other type of information is individually identifiable information ("Personal Information"). To put it simply,
this information may identify an individual or is of a private and/or sensitive nature. Personal Information which
is being gathered consists of any personal details provided voluntarily by the User or other Users to the Service.
- Registration to the Service.
The registration to our Service is done through the Website and/or third
account (e.g. Facebook), therefore during the registration we shall collect the information through the
registration process (as described below) or we shall receive your Basic Information through 3rd party
- Public Profile & Public Information.
For each User we create a personal segment within the Service
which is accessible by other Users. Upon your choice and indication, part of the information collected from
you via the Service becomes public and accessible to other Users. We collect Personal Information on Users,
Hosts and Guests such as: name, gender, birthdate, contact details including email address, country of
residence, address, and phone number, and other information as your photo, languages spoken and favorite food.
Please note that some of the information will be public only to some Users, as your Hosts or Guests,
respectively. Additionally, we do not store any medical information about Users, such as food allergies. In
the event you have any food allergies or other relevant medical information, make sure you notify to your Host
in advance of such information within the Contact Form you fill-in upon your Reservation.
- Information from third party account.
When you connect to the Service through third party (e.g.
Facebook) for the first time you will be asked to permit the third party to share with the information about
you. We collect information from third party only as you agreed to provide to such third party (such as your
name, email address, profile picture, other information you make publicly available via the applicable third
party and/or other information you authorize us to access by authorizing the third party to provide such
information) subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such third party accounts. You understand
that by granting us access to the third party accounts, we will access, make available and store (if
applicable and as permitted by the third party and authorized by you) the information in your third party
accounts so that it is available on and through your account on PkgRun.
2. How do we collect information on our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
- We collect information voluntary when you register to the Service.
- We collect information while you access or use the Service. In other words, when you access or use the Site
and Service we are aware of your usage of the Service, and may gather, collect and record the information
relating to such usage. For example, when you connect to the Service, available on the Site, your computer
tells us your IP address. We may further log the content you generate during your use of the Service.
3. What are the purposes of the collection of information?
(a) Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Enhance the User's experience on the Service (e.g. by determining the screen resolutions).
- Learn about the preferences of Users and general trends on the Service (e.g. understand which features are
more popular than others).
(b) Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Enable the overall operation of the Service.
- Personalize your experience on the Service.
- Provide you with certain information and services available only to registered Users.
- Allow us to contact you with proposals and tailored information regarding Events (as defined in the Terms of
Service) and other events, offers, services, etc.
4. Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
We may share Personal Information only in the following cases:
- to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request.
- to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- to respond to claims that any content published on the Service violates any right of a third-party.
- to respond to claims that unauthorized information (e.g. phone number, name, etc.) of a third-party has been
posted on the Service.
- to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Company, its Users or the general public.
- when Company is undergoing any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of
all or substantially all of the assets of Company.
- pursuant to your approval, in order to supply certain services you have requested from Company.
- to let our partners and affiliates serve you with commercials.
- to collect, hold and manage your Personal Information through a third party's cloud based services, as
reasonable for business purposes, which may be located in countries outside of your jurisdiction, including
but not limited to the United States of America.
5. Direct Marketing
You hereby agree that we shall use your contact details for the purpose of informing you regarding products and
services (offered by the Company and/or by third parties) which may interest you and to send to you advertisements
and other marketing material, transmitted to the e-mail address you have provided.
You may withdraw your consent via sending a written notice to the Company by email to the following address:
firstname.lastname@example.org or on the same manner as the advertising was transmitted to you (e.g. via phone text message).
It is clarified that we are not responsible for the content of said advertisements and the products delivered or
services rendered thereby by third parties and you irrevocably and unconditionally agree that we shall not be held
responsible or liable in connection thereof.
6. Cookies & Local Storage
When you access or use the Service, Company may use industry-wide technologies such as "cookies" and Flash (or
similar technologies), which stores certain information on your computer ("Local Storage") and which will allow us
to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your Service experience much more convenient and
effortless. The cookies used by the Service are created per session, does not include any information about you,
other than your session key and are removed as your session ends (usually after 24 hours). It is easy to prohibit
the Local Storage. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer's hard drive, block acceptance
of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. In order to erase or disable the Local Storage option
in Flash you should use the settings option of Flash according to the specific instructions provided by the
technology provider. However, if you block or erase cookies, or change the settings of Flash, your online
experience may be limited.
We also use certain third-party cookies. These are a different kind of cookies, stored on your computer by third
parties, rather than by the Company (for example see Section 5 regarding Advertisements). This kind of cookie is
only read (and not altered by the Service) each time you visit the Service, and also when you visit certain
websites or applications that uses similar cookies. Third-party cookies usually store only a Non-personal
Information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc.
We take a great care in maintaining the security of the Service and your information and in preventing
unauthorized access to it through industry standard technologies and internal procedures, including through the
use of tokens and encryption mechanisms. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
8. Third Party Websites
While using the Service on the Website you may encounter links to third party websites. Please be advised that
such third party websites are independent from the Service, and we assume no responsibility or liability
whatsoever with regard to privacy matters or any other legal matter with respect to such third party websites. We
9. Third Party Software/Service
While using the Service we may be using third party software and/or services, in order to collect and/or process
the information detailed herein and mainly for statistic purposes.
reserves the right to change this policy at any time, so please re-visit this page frequently. In case of any
material change, we will make reasonable efforts to post a clear notice on the Service.
on or the Last Revised date will constitute acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, those changes.
11. Got any Questions?
to the following address: email@example.com and we will make an effort to reply within a reasonable time.